Mold Mitigation in Harvey IL
Call Us 24/7 at (708) 477-3473
We’re ready 24/7 to promptly respond to your call. The quicker we can arrive at your home or business, the quicker we can stop the mold from spreading to other areas of your property. After any type of damage from water, it is a very good idea to have us to inspect for any hidden moisture. If you’ve found mold growing on your property, the best course of action is to call a professional mold remediation company to safely remove it and sanitize the area to prevent future mold growth from occurring.
The Top-Rated Mold Mitigation Company in Harvey IL
We are ready to respond at any time of day – 24/7 for your water, fire, mold, storm emergency in Harvey IL. When there is water in your home or business, you can’t afford to wait long for help to arrive. We have emergency vehicles ready with all the necessary equipment to remove the water, completely dry it out and get your property back to its original condition fast. Our professional and friendly technicians are fully trained and certified to handle your water damage or fire damage loss from start to finish.
Our number one priority is our commitment to our customers – delivering superb customer service, consistent communication throughout the entire process, and handling any concerns or changes right away as they come up. As the #1 water damage restoration company in Harvey IL, our job is to get your home or business back to normal as quickly and efficiently as possible while also working one-on-one with your insurance company.
Professional Harvey IL Mold Remediation Company
Full-Service Mold Remediation
- Flood Cleanup & Water Removal
- Mold Eradication
- Complete Restoration from Mold Damage
Why choose Trojan Flood & Fire?
- 24/7 Emergency Disaster Cleanup and Restoration services
- Serving Alsip and all surrounding areas
- Water & Fire Cleanup experts
- IICRC certified WRT/ASD and FSRT Company
- Licensed, Bonded, Insured
- Licensed public adjuster on staff to work FOR YOU
- Get you the most coverage possible after your loss
- Family owned and operated
- Friendly and courteous technicians who care about you and your home